EMAX class action against Kim K and Mayweather is back on, says judge Post author:MiamiCrypto Post published:June 8, 2023 Post category:Court / EMAX / EthereumMax / Floyd Mayweather / Kim Kardashian / Lawsuit While a federal judge dismissed the lawsuit last year, U.S. District Judge Michael Fitzgerald has given the plaintiffs a new chance at pursuing action against the celebrities. You Might Also Like Santander Bank Not Liable for Customer’s $750K Crypto Loss, Court Confirms April 20, 2025 CFTC Moves to Drop Gemini Restrictions in Case It Says Shouldn’t Exist May 29, 2026 Sam Bankman-Fried’s lawyers appeal decision on bail, citing First Amendment issues August 28, 2023